The gold electrode is used as the working electrode. It has no hydrogen adsorption wave and can be used for thiol detection.
The drawing of the platinum working electrode (2mm) is as follows:
The regular electrode is a gold working electrode with a diameter of 2mm. Products with other diameters are available.
- Material: 99.990% Au
- Sleeve material: PTFE Teflon (default) or PEEK
- Length of the copper rod (B): 20mm
- Length of Teflon sleeve (A): 60mm/80mm/100mm
- Diameter of the electrode (C): Various
- Overall length: 80mm/100mm/120mm
|Diameter of the Au
|Teflon Sleeve Length